Monday, July 9, 2007

More Symptoms

I had 1/2 an egg salad sandwich today for lunch. I saved the other 1/2 for later since I was full after 1/2. Then I ate the rest for a snack around 3pm. Well, I have been sick since about 3:45. My stomach hurts and I am weak and even light headed. It's now 8:15 pm and I am wondering if I'll ever get a break from this stomach ache, headache, nausea, dizziness and light headedness. Man, this really really sucks. I will have to stop eating egg salad now. I have tried lying down, but it didn't really help. I'm actually wondering if eating something would help. Drinking didn't. So I didn't go to the gym for obvious reasons. Damn, I feel so sick. It's just gotten worse as I am writing this. a new wave of nausea and overwhelming weakness just sank into me. I can hardly hold my wrists up to type this blog entry. (But you know how important it is for me to document this crap.)

George Lopez is my hero. He got a kidney transplant and in one article he talks about how much better he felt after the surgery. How sick he was for so much of his life and that all changed. I am looking forward to feeling well again. I'm lucky though because I don't feel sick like this very often. I do look forward to some greater mental clarity. I'm feeling a little better again....

No comments: