Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling Sick

I started to actually feel sick yesterday. First off, I'm really run down even though I'm getting pretty much the same amount of sleep. But more importantly, I am finding it's difficult to think. It's like my brain is really tired all the time. I have to ask people to repeat things because I just don't understand them the first time -- sometimes the second. Also, I get frustrated easily. Today I woke up with symptoms of a urinary track infection. I should call the doctor's office, but I don't want to go in and give a sample. I have some Cipro in the cupboard that I'm considering taking to treat myself. This is what the nephrologist usually gives me so it's not terrible to take it on my own. I guess I signed a piece of paper that said I'd notify the transplant center if there were any "changes in my health." Does this count? Hell, they probably want to know that if I am waiting on the transplant list. I'm gonna get a live donor though so it's less important. I feel like doody. Maybe I'll feel better after a while.

I've been having trouble sleeping. I've been nauseous on and off. I've even noticed that I'm losing my appetite.

**I just realized I left my frozen dinner in the hot car.** hmmmm, what to do....

I asked the transplant coordinator to call me back at work and she calls me at home. I asked her to leave me a message w/ the actual information, but she says "call me back" instead. My prospective donor is in touch with the same coordinator and I get just about 1/2 of my information through her.

I have to say, yesterday was the longest Monday on record. I'm tired. I want to go home, but I have 2 meetings today. Three of the 6 team members can't attend my Team meeting so I could cancel it, but we have so much work to do before September. I don't think the others appreciate how much. Today I asked another team member to work on a specific project w/out me (so I might go home) and he told me I should cancel the meeting instead. He said he can't work with that woman on his own -- that she's completely frustrating. I really want to get this software up and running before I go, but my Team members say to me that my health is more important and we'll manage w/out you. The problem is that they just aren't as motivated as me to get it done. Which I don't understand. They tell me it'll get done even if I have to go out for the surgery and yet they don't show any real interest in helping accomplish the task.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.