Sunday, October 7, 2007

Beer Drinking

I'm a beer drinker. It seems like I always have been. There's nothing better than an icy cold beer on a hot day...or a Sunday afternoon...or after a long day. Anyhow, with this disease, I guess my kidneys just aren't processing the waste products out of my body fast enough for me to drink as much as I used to. And I'm not talking about a lot. Today, I went out for breakfast, like we typically do on a Sunday morning. Then I went shoe shopping and when I came home, I thought I'd download some new music and drink a beer. Literally halfway through that beer, I was already feeling loopy. By the time I was done with that one bottle of Coors Light, I felt very disoriented. I would call it drunk, but somehow it's different than being drunk. It's more mind boggling -- I mean literally -- my head feels scrambled. It's kind of cool. :-) Anyhow, I'm gonna drink another and then take a long hot bubble bath. That's a good Sunday.

No comments: